Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- Damage caused to the Pest Protection Mesh by falling roof tiles, trees or other loose objects is excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty is invalidated if the Pest Protection Mesh has been removed or altered in any way by any other company, or person other than an employee of Direct Solar Care.
- Any failure of the Pest Protection Mesh or re-invasion of pests must be reported immediately to Direct Solar Care to enable prompt resolution of the problem and prevent further damage.
- Pest Protection Mesh will not prevent birds landing or roosting on solar panels, or keep other animals away from the panels.
- Squirrels accessing the underneath of the solar panels via the loft space is excluded from this warranty.
- Damage to the solar panels caused by animals or birds is excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty covers re-invasion by feral pigeons, wood pigeons, doves, squirrels or jackdaws.
- Any damage to or failure of the Pest Protection Mesh due to movement of the solar panels as a result of roof failure is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty applies to the property where the Pest Protection Mesh was fitted; it is not transferable to a different property.
- If the person for whom the Pest Protection Mesh was fitted moves from the property, please inform Direct Solar Care so that the warranty can be transferred. We must be informed of the transfer before any issues are reported.